Two component, chromated epoxy polyamide primer. Suitable for steel, aluminium, galavanised and other metals.
Features & Benefits:
- Used as the primer under MIL-PRF-85285 polyurethane topcoats, or polyurethane chemical agent resistant coatings (CARC) specified in MIL-C-53039 and MIL-C-46168, or MIL-PRF-22750 epoxy topcoat
- 2.8 lb/gal VOC
- Fast drying
- Excellent chemical, solvent and corrosion resistance
- For aluminium with chromate conversion coating or anodised aluminium, it offers excellent filiform resistance
- Excellent hold out for high gloss topcoats
- Approved by the US Naval Air Warfare Center (NAWC)
Please contact us if you require further information on this product.