3M AC131 Surface Pre-Treatment
3M Surface Pre-Treatment AC-131 is a high-performance non-chromates coating for use on aluminium, nickel, stainless steel, magnesium and titanium. It is designed for epoxy-based or polyurethane-based coatings.
- Superior adhesion of organic coatings to metal substrates
- Eliminates chromates from surface treatment process
- Versatile application methods: brush, spray or dip applied
- Minimize masking time
- Reduces hazardous materials and waste compared to other conversion coatings products and preparation methods.
- No scrubbing or rinsing required.
- 35% reduction in labour time.
- Enables lean manufacturing and work cell manufacturing concepts, reducing cycle times.
We are also delighted to announce that the AMS 3095 – certified Jet Glo Express that earned qualification consists of 3M’s AC-131 Surface Pretreatment, the CM0483790 Chrome Hazard Free Epoxy Flexible Primer, and Jet Glo Express 840 (Y & Z colours) topcoat (CM0840113).