DeSoto® 823-707 Integral Fuel Tank Coating is used to protect the interior of an aircraft’s fuel tank against corrosion from fuel contaminants. 823-707 is a chemically cured coating which provides maximum protection against water, salt water, aircraft fuels, hydraulic fluids, engine oils, and dilute acid solutions.
• Excellent adhesion to aluminum, titanium, and stainless steel
• Compatible with fuel sealants
• Exceptional Fluid resistant
• Superior durability
• Compatible with all current non-electrostatic spray equipment
• Service temperature -54°C to 177°C (-65°F to 350°F)