Jet Glo Express
Features & Benefits:
High solids, high performance, multi-component polyester urethane, designed for exterior use on high performance general aviation, business jets and commercial aircraft. Jet Glo has outstanding high-gloss appearance, durability and Skydrol fluid resistance with Sherwin-Williams Aerospace primers. This coating meets the performance requirements of MIL-PRF-85285 Revisions C and D, AMS 3095A, BMS 10-72, BAMS 565-009 Type II Class A.
- Fast drying (8-10 hours)
- Good buffing characteristics
- Outstanding coverage compared to other manufacturers
- Superior depth of image and high gloss appearance
- Long term durability, including outstanding colour retention
- High resistance to hydraulic jet fluid, fuel, salt and ultraviolet rays
- Excellent flow and levelling characteristics – thus reducing the risk of orange peel
- Contains less than 3.5lbs/gal (420 g/l) of VOC
- Very low HAPS content – less than 2% by weight
- Free of lead and chromate
- Available in unlimited colours
- Approved to AMS3095A
Factory pack colours available White BAC 7067 CM0840007, Chevron White CM0840513, Marathon White CM0840505, White BAC 733 CM0840104, Snow White CM0840102,
Off White CM0840105, Vestal White CM0840112, Gray BAC 707 CM0840113, Matterhorn White CM0840103, White BAC 70846 CM0840106, First Star CM0840190, White Matterhorn CM0840180
This video details the simple 4-step process for making spot repairs of Sherwin-Williams Aerospace Jet Glo Express and/or corrosion preventative primer.
Please contact us if you require further information on any of these products.