JetFlex WR Cabin Interior Water Reducible Finish
Features & Benefits:
Low VOC, one component water reducible polyurethane finish, intended for cabin interiors, as a smooth or textured coating. Suitable for plastic and metal components within the cabin and cockpit areas. Meets the flammability requirements of BMS 10-83 and FAA FAR 25.853. Applied direct to substrate, or over Sprayfil CM0481505 – a one component, low VOC, acrylic latex filler developed to fill and hide profile imperfections.
- Volatile Organic Emissions of less than 2.3lbs/gallon (275 g/l)
- Free isocyanate
- Water based – no flash point & low odour
- Excellent hardness – good solvent and chemical resistance
- Full range of low gloss colours available
- Fast drying – can be air dried or force dried
- Non-photochemically reactive
- Reduces exposure to solvent
Please contact us if you require further information on any of these products.